Thanks for feedback / new tips list.

Subject: Thanks for feedback / new tips list.
From: Bob Elston <belston -at- DELTANET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 12:09:31 -0700

I appreciate the feedback that I've gotten from those of you who visited my
new Web site and gave me your input. This sort of "community effort" is
what I had in mind when I developed The Technical Writer's Help Desk.

I recently added a list of tips for good Web page design to the site. I
think Web page design and HTML coding deserve serious consideration by
technical writers interested in developing new skills.

Next, I want to put together a list of tips for building credentials.
Whether employed or contracting, techwriters should continually look for
ways to improve their credentials and resume. Any recommendations for this
list would be greatly appreciated. The writing for non-profit groups idea
recently discussed on this list is an excellent example.

TECHNICAL WRITER'S HELP DESK http://www.netwizards.com/techwrit
Tips, Techniques and Reflections on Technical Writing
(Participation Encouraged)
Bob Elston belston -at- deltanet -dot- com