Contractor Question

Subject: Contractor Question
From: Pete Praetorius <ppraeto -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 19:18:48 -0400

Hello, I am a graduate student at Clemson University, and I am writing
about a subject that may be familiar to any of you who have experience
working as privet contractor/consultants. Last year while working as a
contractor for a small engineering firm, I became increasingly included in
conversations that were critical of the company's management. From my
initial assessment of the company, I thought that it was the ideal
workplace, and one were all the employees were very happy. But after
working for this company a while (I generally came in about once or twice
a week), I became kind of a sounding board for a few of the engineers
problems. I am working through several ideas as to why this whole
scenario occurred, and I would be interested in hearing from and talking
to others who have had similar experiences.

Pete

Pete Praetorius
ppraeto -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu
ppraeto -at- clemson -dot- edu