On-line Publishing

Subject: On-line Publishing
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 13:35:32 -0400

Hi:
I have a client who wants to do some on-line publications in the form of a
client database. It will include graphics (org charts) and about 50 p.p. of
text with keyword indexing and hypertext linking. WinHelp is out since it
requires frequent updating as often as once a month. Which tool do you
recommend for such a task.

I read the Feb 7th PC Mag article on Publishing Without Paper. Does anyone
have experience with:

* Lotus SmarText
* Folio Views
* Oracle Book
* Guide Passport

How suitable are these tools to this type of task, and how easy or difficult
are they to learn?

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you do not wish to clutter the list with

Thanks.

Ron Miller
rsmh -at- aol -dot- com