Word to Frame

Subject: Word to Frame
From: Roy Zornow <roy -at- HPOSE032 -dot- MAYFIELD -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 09:19:43 PDT

Hi,

We recently purchased FrameBuilder (which contains Frame 4.0)
and I encountered the same problems in importing Word. I was trying
to convert AmiPro documents, saving them as Word, and then importing
them to Frame. I could only import Word 2.0, and with limited
format capability. RTF was satanic.

Although I've heard many raves about Frame products, and I do
respect their large document features, their file management is a
big disappointment to me. If anyone discovers a good filter, please post
to the group!

Roy Zornow
roy -at- cliff -dot- mayfield -dot- hp -dot- com