Newspapers online?

Subject: Newspapers online?
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:40:44 -0500

Does anyone out there have web site info for any MAJOR daily newspapers
that provide online access?

One of us recently posted the following web site for the San Jose (CA)
Mercury:

http://www.sjmercury.com

For that post, let me say THANK YOU!

Searching the classifieds for writing positions is a great way to
get an idea of just what is actually out there for us technowriters.

BTW, searching the auto ads gave me a great idea on what to ask for an old
reliable that's looking for new home. I'd continue, but I fear that I've
drifted dangerously off-topic...

Anyway...anyone with any info on newspapers on-line, please let me hear
from you!

Best Regards,

Jack Worthington
Lawrence, KS