Re: Help Find A Viewer

Subject: Re: Help Find A Viewer
From: Frank Harper <Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 12:51:50 PDT

Hijaak Pro is an excellent graphic package that retails for about $100. It has
an
excellent browser feature that displays thumbnails of a directory.

PaintShop Pro is a shareware package that also has an excellent browser feature.
It is available on bbs using the name "psp30.zip".

Frank Harper
hfharper -at- pobox -dot- com