CorelDraw list/learning tools?

Subject: CorelDraw list/learning tools?
From: Susan Sellew <sss -at- CREARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 09:21:22 -0400

Discussion of the Acrobat list made me wonder if there
were a CorelDraw discussion group besides the one on
CompuServ.

I'm new to CorelDraw and am looking for tools to help me
learn the software. Any suggestions for books, video tapes,
etc. that are useful would be greatly appreciated. I'm using
version 5.

Susan Sellew
sss -at- creare -dot- com