letterhead and the electronic age

Subject: letterhead and the electronic age
From: Anne Munson <ammunson -at- MIAVX1 -dot- ACS -dot- MUOHIO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 11:25:48 -0600

Hello all -

Today we updated our organization's letterhead, complete with an email
address and a world wide web URL. While we came up with one solution for
presenting this information, I'm wondering what other organizations do with
all these contact points, including name, address, phone, fax, email and
web addresses, which add up quickly (we now have an eight-line "address").

Our biggest debates centered around labeling the information, (ex. email:
cce -at- muohio -dot- edu), parallel structure, and the use of colons in labeling.
(Extra colons seemed to detract from the URL.) How have other organizations
used electronic addresses in letterhead? Is this a silly question?

Thanks,
Anne

____
< > Anne Munson