US-Boston-MA:Two technical writing posit

Subject: US-Boston-MA:Two technical writing posit
From: "Smith, Amy" <Amy -dot- Smith -at- FMR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 08:34:00 -0400

Fidelity Investments has worked hard to earn its place as this countr=
y=C9s=20
largest privately owned financial services organization. Now that we=
=C9ve=20
achieved this coveted position in the industry, we could rest on our=
=20
laurels. Not a chance. We=C9re always creating new technologies, expl=
oring new=20
businesses, and hiring outstanding professionals. If Fidelity=C9s way=
of doing=20
things appeals to you, come talk to us.

Technical writer
We are looking for a technical writer to help provides documentation=
=20
services and support for internal systems re-engineering effort. You =
will=20
produce manuals and on-line help, and work with internal customers t=
o=20
promote documentation standards.
To qualify, you should have a bachelors degree (English, Journalism o=
r=20
Professional/Tech Writing a plus) and three to five years experience.=
You=20
should be a self-starter able to handle steep learning curves. Good=
=20
organizational and problem-solving skills a must. You must be able to=
=20
interact with individuals at all corporate levels, including manageme=
nt,=20
development, and administrative. Proficiency in WinWord and on-line =
help=20
preferred.

Technical editor/writer
We are looking for a technical editor/writer to help provide document=
ation=20
services and support for internal systems re-engineering effort. In a=
ddition=20
to editing and supervising others=C9 work, you will produce manuals a=
nd=20
on-line help, work with customers to promote documentation standards,=
and=20
help develop internal group processes.
To qualify, you should have a bachelors degree (English, Journalism o=
r=20
Professional/Tech Writing a plus) and five to seven years experience.=
You=20
should be a self-starter able to handle steep learning curves. Good=
=20
organizational, problem-solving and project-management skills are ess=
ential.=20
You must be able to interact with individuals at all corporate levels=
,=20
including management, development, and administrative. Proficiency i=
n=20
WinWord and on-line help preferred.
Candidate should have five to seven years of technical writing experi=
ence,=20
and be a self-starter able to handle steep learning curves. Good=20
organizational, problem-solving and project management skills are ess=
ential.=20
You must be able to interact with individuals at all corporate levels=
,=20
including management, development, and administrative. Proficiency i=
n=20
WinWord and on-line help preferred.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please mail or e-mail your resume, salary requirements, and referenc=
es to:
Ms. Patricia O=C9Neil
Fidelity Investments
82 Devonshire St., MZ ZK1
Boston, MA 02109

e-mail address: patty -dot- oneil -at- fmr -dot- com

Fidelity offers exceptional benefits to exceptional people. In fact, =
we=20
provide one of the most comprehensive packages in the financial servi=
ces=20
industry, including health/dental insurance, tuition reimbursement,=
=20
company-paid profit sharing, programs for working families, and a gen=
erous=20
401K plan.

Fidelity Investments is committed to creating a diversified environme=
nt, and=20
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.