Travel Contest SPAM

Subject: Travel Contest SPAM
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 10:09:17 -0400

Does anyone still have a copy of the digest that included the Wine & Travel
contest spam from HowdySF -at- aol -dot- com? Or does a non-digest subscriber still
have the original post?

If so, please forward it (individual post or complete digest including that
post) with a complaint to:

TOSEmail -at- aol -dot- com or TOSEmail2 -at- aol -dot- com

I deleted my digest before I realized that AOL requires that the original
mail be forwarded directly to them. They won't take action based on a
copied excerpt.

BTW, unsolicited commercial advertising is directly forbidded in AOL's
Terms of Service. They -do- discipline users that violate those terms.
It -is- worth the time it takes to complain.

Thanks.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
\'o o'/ LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
={ ^ }= LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com
() ()
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life:
Music & Cats. __________________Albert Einstein