Re: Repetitive stress injuries

Subject: Re: Repetitive stress injuries
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 11:17:08 IST

In any case, the reason I'm posting is to mention a very useful web page
that has info on repetitive stress injuries as related to typing,

** Maybe some folks would be interested in these mailing lists:

Topic: Carpal tunnel syndrom, tendonitis etc. (discussion)
Address: LISTSERV -at- ITSSRV1 -dot- UCSF -dot- EDU
Message: subscribe sorehand Your Name

Topic: Carpal tunnel syndrom, tendonitis etc. - Eastern USA (discussion)
Address: LISTSERV -at- sjuvm -dot- stjohns -dot- edu
Message: subscribe rsi-east Your Name
("intended as a regional resource for networking" but includes general topics)

Topic: Repetitive stress injury (newsletter)
Address: majordomo -at- world -dot- std -dot- com
Message: subscribe rsi

Topic: The health effects of computer use
Address: listserv -at- iubvm -dot- ucs -dot- indiana -dot- edu
Message: sub C+HEALTH Your Name

Topic: Migraines, cluster headaches, vascular headaches (discussion)
Address: LISTSERV -at- SHSU -dot- EDU
Message: subscribe headache Your Name

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||