FrameViewer (was FM and hypertext tools)

Subject: FrameViewer (was FM and hypertext tools)
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- FRAME -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:00:26 CDT

For those of you asking about the pricing for FrameViewer, here is the
"official" answer from the FrameViewer product manager:

messages__________________________________

>> >Hi Betsy -
>> >This is another David responding to the pricing. As Documentation
>> >Manager at Frye Computer Systems, I chose to standardize on Frame
>> >because it was the best layout program for the work we do.
>> >
>> >I must admit that I was disappointed in the pricing policy for your
>> >hypertext viewer. We intend to move into online document delivery,
>> >but the number of viewers we would need is not enough to get a
>> >meaningful price break.
>> >
>> >Why did Frame decide to put such a high price on the viewer? Wouldn't
>> >it have been enough to establish a useful solution to enhance the
>> >value of the core package?

Betsy Maaks + Frame Technology Corp.
312-266-3208 + Advanced Products
bmaaks -at- frame -dot- com + 441 W. Huron Street
+ Chicago, IL 60610