Re: Windows HELP programs

Subject: Re: Windows HELP programs
From: Iain Harrison <iainh -at- CIX -dot- COMPULINK -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 22:22:07 GMT

My experience of these is limited. I find Easyhelp, which runs under
Word, to be ... easy. It does about all I need, though I'd like to be
able to create and browse the links in a sort of Visio chart format.

Is there such a product on the market?

Easyhelp is shareware in the winshare forum of Compuserve as ezy280.zip

Iain