Re: Portfolio q's & Resum

Subject: Re: Portfolio q's & Resum
From: Cathy Quinones <quinones -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 15:20:55 GMT

In message <199509231106 -dot- AA256784409 -at- relay1 -dot- geis -dot- com> - m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- c
om writes:
:>
:>>> writing a disgusting document known as a thesis . . .
:>
:>A word of advice: the things you learn about writing while you write a
:>thesis are only good for writing other theses. They should be shed when you
:>enter the work world. <smile>

Don't worry, I intend to do a purifying ritual (probably includes lots of
alcohol) when I'm done with that puppy. Besides, if I were convinced that my
work habits with that one document are representative of what writing is and
feels like, I would NOT want to make a living at it. Actually, I'd rather
not talk about this anymore ;)

Cathy Quinones Poicephalus rule!!
quinones -at- mindspring -dot- com %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
http://www.mindspring.com/~mintz/coverpg.html = Bird Care Info