Re: Anon and other list restrictions

Subject: Re: Anon and other list restrictions
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 02:11:11 PDT

On Wed, 20 Sep 1995 15:36:00 -0400 you wrote:

>Do not restrict anonymous posting, someday, I may want to ask a question or
>post an opinion that doesn't include my identity.

Umm, Paul... funny I should read this immediately after writing my reply to
Dick. Tell me, what kind of ON-TOPIC post could you possibly need to make to
this list that would require you hide your identity? If it ain't good enough
for you to stand behind with your name, it's probably not good enough to be
broadcast publicly on this list.

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.nextlevel.com/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446