How to interview editors?

Subject: How to interview editors?
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 10:35:00 UTC

I'm sure the question of test will come up. <grin>

I'd also want to know how the editor manages work relationships. How does
the editor get feedback from the other people in his or her life. I'd want
to weed out the occasional editor who's on a power trip.

Marilynne (been an editor, been on the power trip and been enlightened)
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com