Re: Page vrs Frame vrs Word vrs WP vrs etc

Subject: Re: Page vrs Frame vrs Word vrs WP vrs etc
From: Larry McGowan <lmmcgown -at- WINTERNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 09:31:01 GMT

> DFIERRO <DFIERRO -at- lanier -dot- com> writes:

> But, I had to give up my PageMaker, Ventura, WordImPerfect, Microsoft
> Word, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Streamline, etc.

> So, I have a hammer, a good hammer, but no screwdriver, pliers,
> chisel, T-square, plumb, sandpaper, wrench, etc.

Another candidate for independent consulting !!!! ;)

| Larry McGowan | Freelance Illustrator, Designer |
| www.winternet.com/~lmmcgown | and WebMaster. As important what you |
| lmmcgown -at- winternet -dot- com | say is, it's the presentation that helps |
| CompuServe 73072,3275 | gain and maintain their attention. |