Looking for articles for Hyperviews

Subject: Looking for articles for Hyperviews
From: Mary Deaton <knowware -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 13:15:20 UT

Hyperviews, the newsletter of the Online Information PIC of STC, will feature
electronic performance suppport in its November/December issue. We are
looking for STC members who have been involved in EPSS projects who would
like to write case studies of their projects. We will also be including a
resource list for mulitmedia (tools, books, training, organizations, etc.).
If you have a product, a book, a seminar, or any other piece of information
you would like to contribute to the listing, please contact us.

Proposals
for case studies can be sent to the managing editor:

Mary Deaton
KNOWware

301 35th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144

Proposal should be received by
October 20. Deadline for completed articles will be November 10. Reprints
from chapter newsletters are welcome, in which case please send the entire
article in electronic form.

If you are not already a member of the PIC,
email stc!tmn.com and request to to be added to the mailing list. An
electronic copy of the first newsletter can be found at http:
//www.metainfo.com/knowware/ on the Help Author's Resource Page. The second
electronic issue will be posted soon.