ATTGIS CHECK IN !! + Frame+SGML

Subject: ATTGIS CHECK IN !! + Frame+SGML
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:22:25 PDT

Let's count heads.

Me nails is chewed down to the elbows, so I'kk typw with my
toes.

I got my good news just now; I'm still on board.

Called the wife and got this out.

The damage reports are still coming in. Cap'n, the shields won't
hold much longer!

We had no advance word about the AT&T splitup. That had to be kept
quiet, lest the stock market go wild. We got the word after
the public announcement. The car radio comes in handy.

I'll give no gory details over the air. Mails from other
corners of the fissiparous, frangible empire are welcome.

All you students out there in .edu land, take note of the industry
reality. Lookit. See the Axes. See the Heads.

TECH WRITING STUFF TO JUSTIFY DISK SPACE:

Chet, I just passed your report on Frame+SGML to our SGML wiz,
and he was happy to get it. We use Frame4 and put our doc library
onto CD-ROM for customers. Thanks for the report!

Damdif I can think of anything else to justify this bandwidth.

Thanks again for the good wishes and support!

Dick Dimock Artfully Enough Senior Tech Writer still on board

AT&T Global Information Solutions which is about to stand
on its own two feet, holding corporate head high in

El Segundo, CA Which right now looks awfully darn pretty! I'll
have to thank Archie the Barber for putting in a
good word for me. REFINERY! Lookin' GOOD, there,
tanks 'n towers!

Hang in there, Paul Race, wherever you are. How
did Atlanta fare? (lost your name and address).
Becca? Misti? All sections please check in.

***************Black border to honor the Fallen*******************