Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 14:51:43 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-17 18:54:27 EDT, tara -at- BARBER -dot- CTEXT -dot- COM (Tara Barber)
writes:

>For that reason, days at home are normally limited to two a week, although
>special circumstances for one of my staff makes three days a week at home
her
>standard. I request at least a day's notice before someone takes a "home
>day,"
>and I prefer they be taken on Tuesday and Thursdays, but I'm a notorious
soft
>touch about this.

Tara--Good input on the telecommuting discussion. I have copied one paragraph
from your post and am wondering if you have specific reasons why you prefer
that "home days" be taken on Tuesday and Thursday. Also, why do you require
that writers give advance notice? TIA.

Regards...Kris