WWW vs. telecommuting??

Subject: WWW vs. telecommuting??
From: Bonnie Forman <blforma -at- SRV -dot- PACBELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 07:50:03 PDT

>Glad to see all the interest in WWW and telecommuting.

First of all, I'm new to this list, so apologies in advance if I've
missed some earlier discussion around this topic.

I'm a little confused. I thought the original posting asked about
discussions about the Web, HTML, etc. Somehow, this became
a discussion primarily of telecommuting. Seems like both topics
have enough "stuff" to discuss individually.

I'm interested in topics around writing for the Web, using HTML,
etc. As technical writers, it seems to me we need to stay on
top of this form of presenting information as well as hardcopy
books and on-line help. Yes?

Cheers!

Bonnie