"Snap shot" question

Subject: "Snap shot" question
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:20:40 -0600

Howdy all-

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded last week to my
PageMaker/Word questions. (Today we got the PageMaker 6.0 upgrades
in-house!! Yippee!!)

Second, apologies to anyone I may have inadvertently snubbed by not
replying; we had a major system crash and were 'net-less for 'way too long

My question today:
I'd like to use the word(s?) "snap shot" in my manual to refer to how our
system captures information for history files. Does anyone know if the
term is copyrighted? Or if it is "snapshot" or "snap shot"?

TIA!!

Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com