Re: Student exercises - give it a rest

Subject: Re: Student exercises - give it a rest
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 06:32:18 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> If the engineers and computer scientists of tomorrow think technical
writing is
> a Big Joke, then the road for tomorrow's tech writers will be that much
harder.
> First impressions do make a difference. I contend that students will have
more
Then perhaps the engineering, science and technoloogist students need to be
taking anti-anal retentive 101, or something along the same lines and learn
HOW to COMMUNICATE and that communication is far omre than just writing the
words..Communication also encompasses LISTENING to what is being said as
wellas "getting the point"without having oto hold their hand.
--
First Impression Graphics