Re: FW: Release Note Headings question

Subject: Re: FW: Release Note Headings question
From: Kent Drummond <Kent_Drummond -at- CCMAIL -dot- BMC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 08:00:53 CST

What's wrong with Release notes. Maybe you could include a Help
File on a diskette called "Readme.txt." You could send it via
e-mail to all readers, but maybe that's not an option.
Regards,
Kent

Subject: FW: Release Note Headings question
Author: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney%UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM -at- crow -dot- bmc -dot- com>
at unixlink
Date: 9/12/95 5:36 AM

From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: Release Note Headings question
Date: Monday, September 11, 1995 3:55PM

Misc? Other?

Subject: Release Note Headings question
Date: Monday, September 11, 1995 12:09PM

Barabara asks:

I'm finding that I need another section for items
that are informational, but don't fit into any of
<the standard> categories. Any ideas on a heading
name for such a section?