Archiving outdated documentation

Subject: Archiving outdated documentation
From: Michal Berman <Michal -at- TELAVIV -dot- DDDDF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 14:24:00 PDT

Hi fellow tech writers,

I'm interested in knowing for how long outdated copies of technical
documentation should be saved (e.g., in company archives). We currently keep
one copy of each book in the archives, and we never throw any out.

(Has anyone ever had to actually access an outdated version?)

Thanks.

Michal Berman
Documentation Manager
Fourth Dimension Software
michal -at- telaviv -dot- ddddf -dot- com