Re: Searching for APMP...Help!

Subject: Re: Searching for APMP...Help!
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 08:33:36 UNDEFINED

In article <42naqu$196t -at- bubba -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu> Daniel_W_Voss -at- ccmail -dot- orl -dot- mmc -dot- com
writes:

> On 8/28, I pulled a URL for the Association of Proposal Management
>Professionals (APMP) off TECHWR-L:

> APMPinfo @aol.com

> I've since tried the URL 3 ways: just as typed, without the space, and
>with a _ instead of the space.
> To no avail.
> The TECHWR-L message I pulled originated from:

> Seattle54 -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

Here is the APMP URL:

http://www.orkand.com/apmp/apmpmain.htm
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com], marketing consultant & freelance writer.
Author best-selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (Wiley),
other business books. General writing/copywriting/ghost writing services.
Publisher reports for writers. Free report, brochure on request.