Corporate Style Guides

Subject: Corporate Style Guides
From: Geoff Bradbury <bradg -at- INTEXT -dot- CPSG -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 13:10:11 +1000

Greetings TechWhirlers...

I spent part of last night catching up on the STC's "Technical
Communication" magazine (May 95 edition). The article on corporate style
guides caught my eye. Hmmm... I've the beginnings of one. Unfortunately it's
been that way for quite some time. Deadlines and product releases take priority.

My question? The article was a good read. Now I'd like to _see_ a sample
style guide. Do you have access to such a beast? Could you either e-mail me
a copy, or point me in the right direction?

Many thanx!
Geoff Bradbury InTEXT Systems +61 6 283 6804 (voice)
Technical Writer PO Box 310 +61 6 285 4316 (fax)
Deakin West
ACT 2600
Australia

"Makers of extraordinarily fine text storage and retrieval software"