Entry Contracting Rates

Subject: Entry Contracting Rates
From: Julie Brodeur <jule -at- LAZLO -dot- STEAM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 05:38:14 GMT

I've checked out the STC salary survey, but didn't see any numbers on
contracting... is there a new site for this? The last posting brought
me to the Carolina STC survey.

I'm looking for entry-level contract and salaried rates for my area.
(Northern California-Silicon Valley)
Does anyone have any thoughts on this outside of the STC salary survey?

Is there an archive for this list that I might look through?

julie brodeur|*|jule -at- steam -dot- com|*|http://www.steam.com/~jule