Re: Automatic Indexing

Subject: Re: Automatic Indexing
From: Sandy Brown <sasscb -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 13:48:19 -0400

I wanted to second the statements Lori made
in her disclaimer. The automatic indexing software
that I have used in the past has not impressed me.
You would spend a lot more time cleaning up on the "auto" index
than you would creating one. This is especially true
if you are using an application like FrameMaker, which
makes indexing and correcting index entries easy.

I think Lori's bias is more fact than a personal statement.
But that's just my opinion. :-)

Sandy
--
Sandy Brown