Too good for WP?

Subject: Too good for WP?
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CCN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 08:49:50 -0300

In a message dated 95-08-30 20:40:05 EDT, powen -at- MAIL2 -dot- LMI -dot- ORG (<Pam Owen>)
writes:

>I and my two partners refuse to take on clients who
> need documents delivered in WP. We tell them that
> we're happy to accept the document in WP, but we'll
> only deliver it in Word or a designated DTP package.

Whatever happened to the idea of giving the customer what he wants? Pam,
send those guys to me. If they want it in longhand, I'll even do that.

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- ccn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>
"I've been spinning my tires."
-- Roncaism of the Week --