Bye for now

Subject: Bye for now
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 09:26:00 -0400

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 09:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Peggy_Thompson -at- OSTIPO
To: listserv -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Regretfully, I'm unsubbing temporarily. I'm relocating to a new
project site within my company--one I hear has a TERRIBLE mail
delivery system. I hope we will be able to link up again in a
few wks or, at worst, a few months. You all have been a godsend
to my work. (But guess what? I finally get to do a project in
FrameMaker--yay!--and even some hypermedia stuff. Welcome to the
20th century, Peggy!)

Meanwhile, if you have replies to my previous posts about your
forays into hypermedia, your experiences with FrameMaker,
organizing and updating user manuals, and writing procedures
(sentence style), would you kindly reply directly to me at:
peggy -dot- thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov
If you post your reply to the entire list, please cc me. Many
thanks.

Mail to that address should reach me for a few more days,
possibly a couple more wks. If I fail to respond to your
specific queries of me for more than a few days (I work only
part-time at the office, have trouble logging on from home),
assume that I got abruptly yanked to the new site and have not
successfully imported my mail. I apologize greatly if anyone is
inconvenienced or left waiting for a response.

Best to all of you, Peggy Thompson