Dilbert - No one noticed?

Subject: Dilbert - No one noticed?
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 11:13:37 -0700

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the Dilbert
strip on August 28 about a technical writer.

Some of you do not have Dilbert in your local paper.
I'll describe the story.

Box 1 - Manager tells Tina she has to have all doc written
by next week so the doc can be shipped when the software
is done.

Box 2 - Tina asks, "How can I write instructions for
something that doesn't exist yet?"
Manager answers, "You"ll have to make logical guesses."

Box 3 - Shows Tina typing the Following:

If you press any key your computer will lock up.
If you call our tech support we'll blame Microsoft.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM