Re: Win 95 (already becoming Whine 95; Surprise!)

Subject: Re: Win 95 (already becoming Whine 95; Surprise!)
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 09:58:16 -0600

> I wouldn't go to Windows 95 yet either, though we have had a lot people doing
> beta testing at work, and it words very well.

Yeah, I hear even Bill Gates himself says that Win95 is "closing the gap
on the Mac." "Closing the gap." Jees, it's hard to believe a marketing
campaign based on being almost as good as a competitor (and I think
that's stretching it) has been so successful.

-Matt Hicks, Machiavellian Macevangelist (who's never seen a
"segmentation fault" :-)

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.