Using display w/out object

Subject: Using display w/out object
From: Mysti Rubert <Mysti -at- SYBASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:01:00 PDT

I agree--the intransitive use of display drives me bananas.
ew. icky.

Mysti

Actually, I see these words incorrectly used in documentation often
enough that it seems like it *ought* to interest others on the list,
even if it doesn't so I've posted this to the list. ;-)

Margaret

margaret -dot- knox -at- jhuapl -dot- edu