Job in Sydney, Australia

Subject: Job in Sydney, Australia
From: Phil Cohen <pcohen -at- HCI -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:18:17 +1000

We'd like to hear from experienced tech writers who:

- live in Australia, or
- have a current Australian work visa (sorry, we're not looking to sponsor
anyone right now)

who are interested in working for the leading technical documentation and
quality assurance consulting firm in Sydney. Please contact me by phone or
email direct; if you want to find out more about us, it's on our web page
(see below). We will pay an excellent salary for the right person.
HCI Consulting Better Communications Better Management.
(61-2)247-3437 (ph) http://www.hci.com.au/management/
(61-2)247-5160 (fax) GPO Box 4846 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of HCI
Consulting, its management, its employees, or even myself.