Re: tag markup going away? (was Please contribute...)

Subject: Re: tag markup going away? (was Please contribute...)
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 10:15:23 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> files. One example: the Internet Assistant for Word add-on will take your
MS
> Word document and produce an HTML-tagged document by simply doing a "save
as"
> and specifying "HTML document."
I dunno about the version you have, but my version won't take "bolded" typr
from the wrod document and stick a <strong> or <bold> tag in there. There
are still seomthings you have to do manually. Unless, there is an updated
version taht I need to get, to save myself the time.. Actually, I use Hotdog
now. Just wainting to get the PRO version. Very nifty just about WYSISYG
as they come. You want a tag, just click the button corresponding to the
tag ya want an in she goes. Make shandling of grphics easire to, as you can
do a "simple" graphic or an "advanced" graphic, wherebu you can launch
things when the user click on a graphic. I still find, however, that to do
quick edits, it's a hell of a lot faster and easier, to fire up Q-Edit pull
up the HTM file and just do it. You would be also better advised, when
using WIA, to start a new doc with the HTM template, rather than just dong
up a word doc and doing a "Save as".

I lost the original message of the URL ... could you send me the URL of the
site again.. I have a web site of my own and think you have a good idea.
Making it work will be the trick, but if we perhaps start linking together,
so to speak, we can start to get our presence more known. WIll also put it
up on my "links" page.. :)

Stui
--
stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com