PC Phobia info...

Subject: PC Phobia info...
From: Bill Bledsoe <taft!bledsobl -at- UUSTAR -dot- STARNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:30:44 -0500

Hello Techwrl'ers,

One of the folks in our Corp Comm department needs some information on
how and why people who are not in the Systems field become fearful of our
little friends: PC's. (Mackies are also included, no intentional bias
conveyed, don't e-mail me or the list about the virtues of either, we're
all tired of it....'nuff said!). They are writing an article on the
subject and are looking for hints to "stem the tide" (to borrow a tired
phrase) of computer fear and loathing widely held in our 100+ year-old
company.

Any thoughts, books, articles, notes on cocktail napkins, etc. would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your "virtual ear."

Sincerely,

Bill Bledsoe Who like the other technical writer in the
AGE Systems Admin. Ctr. worships the ingenious sigs of D.Dimock we get in
St.Louis, Mo where the air is so humid, we're all verclempt!

* Bill's opinions are Bill's, not Ben's or anyone else at AGE!!! *