Re: Audience Analysis information needed

Subject: Re: Audience Analysis information needed
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 12:03:41 GMT

Nancy Hoft (itech -at- mv -dot- mv -dot- com) wrote:
: Hello all,

: I'm trying to help an intern of technical writing learn how to do an
: audience analysis and would appreciate any information you can share.
: The intern is part of a certificate program in technical communication
: that pays lip service to this most important aspect of our profession.
: I'd like to make sure that his work experience is a bit more thorough.

: *** Please respond to: nhoft -at- suneast -dot- east -dot- sun -dot- com ***

Why? This looks like a very relevant topic for the list, and I,
for one, would like to see what people have to say about it.

Nancy, could you eventually summarize any off-list information
for the list?

Thanks!
--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200