Re: Would you be angry?

Subject: Re: Would you be angry?
From: Howard <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 09:24:49 -0400

Gwen wrote:
>> If money was the most important thing in my
life, I'd be doing something else.

I think the original issue is not about making a killing as a writer. The
issue is being treated fairly and equally as a member of an organization;
having a contribution recognized and appreciated; being valued by the boss.

If the original posting said, "I'm a woman and...", or "I'm a minority
member and...", many more of us would be "livid."

Fair is fair.

-Howard Gold howardg -at- savvy -dot- com