FW: Fwd: ROBO-HELP

Subject: FW: Fwd: ROBO-HELP
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 16:50:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: Fwd: ROBO-HELP
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 1995 3:42PM

hook up with the WINHLP-L :

address: Listserv -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA
message: subscribe winhlp-l <your name>

also, get a copy of the Help Authors Guide - dunno the http address, but it
should be fairly easy to find with a good surfer...

-b
Date: Thursday, 10-Aug-95 05:42 PM
From: Suzanne Pyle \ America On-Line: (Crow101156) To:

Subject: ROBO-HELP

Hi, I'm sorta new to the world of electronic publishing---not to the world
of tech
writing. I'm playing around with RoboHelp and wondering where to begin. Can
anyone guide me? Also, are there any noteworthy reference books out there
you would recommend me that might shed light on Robohelp in particular and
online publishing?