Help: OrCAD File Conversion

Subject: Help: OrCAD File Conversion
From: Blair John <Blair -dot- John -dot- MM5 -at- MACMAIL1 -dot- NB -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 12:08:02 -0800

I need to take a graphics file created with OrCAD running under Windows and be
able to port it into Adobe Illustrator on a Macintosh. My understanding is
that the file needs to be in an EPS format to be readable by Illustrator.

Using Hijaak (albeit an early version for Windows 1.0), the resulting EPS file,
when ported to the Mac, is unreadable in Illustrator (although it is printable,
but not viewable, in Word).

Thanks for any help.

John Blair
john -dot- blair -at- nb -dot- rockwell -dot- com