Creating User's Surveys

Subject: Creating User's Surveys
From: Tami Goodall <tamig -at- DGTL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 12:45:00 P

I need to survery my company's user community about how they use our product
information. The product information includes printed guides and online
help. I would appreciate your advice about how to survey users.

I would like to tie my survey in with our marketing department's survey -
they have the budget to offer incentives for feedback. I plan to start with
some questions from some usability sources I've collected. But, it would be
a great help to hear how you've handled this in your companies.

TIA:)

Tami J. Goodall
Technical Publications Supervisor

Digital Systems International, Inc. Office: 206 556-8008 x 2700
6464 185th Avenue NE Fax: 206 556-8033
Redmond, WA 98052-6736 E-mail: tamig -at- dsinet -dot- dgtl -dot- com