Re. Suing Slaton's spamming

Subject: Re. Suing Slaton's spamming
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 12:45:32 LCL

I seem to have stirred up the hornets with my suggestion that we sue
Slaton (class action) for spamming us again. Keep those $5 bills in a
safe place: I've received private e-mail from a list member whose son
knows a New Mexico lawyer, and we might just hear from him/her soon.

Just one note of caution: if we do get a posting from I.M.A. Lawyer,
referring us to a New Mexico post office, don't forget that Slaton
hails from New Mexico... wait for a valid confirmation that you can
check (e.g., through directory assistance). Ideally, the lawyer will
take on the case "pro bono" or for the fame of it, but I'm not holding
my breath...

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of
our reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.