Text Search & Info Retrieval for Word for Windows

Subject: Text Search & Info Retrieval for Word for Windows
From: Manny Ratafia <TMGMAIL -at- YALEVM -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 09:56:47 EDT

CommTech PowerSearch 4.0 for Word for Windows is now available. This
release of our text-search and information retrieval shareware adds
searching across multiple files, automatic writing of reports, and
multiple replacements in one pass. Other features include Boolean
(AND/OR/NOT) search and replace, use of a thesaurus, combination
searches, and editing of previous searches.

After you have tried it, I would be very interested to hear what
you think about it.

Feel free to forward this message to any appropriate lists.

Manny Ratafia
tmgmail -at- yalevm -dot- ycc -dot- yale -dot- edu

CommTech PowerSearch can be downloaded by ftp from
oak.oakland.edu (look for the file called SEARCHW4.ZIP under the
directory \SimTel\win3\winword\).

SEARCHW4.ZIP is also available for download from America Online
and CompuServe. Or, you can use CommTech's BBS at 203/ 495-8604.

For more information, send e-mail with
"CommTech PowerSearch 4.0 Info" in the SUBJECT to
tmgmail -at- yalevm -dot- ycc -dot- yale -dot- edu -dot-