Re: Re. Another Slaton spam

Subject: Re: Re. Another Slaton spam
From: Callie <callie -at- WRITEPAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 22:46:16 GMT

In article <9507178086 -dot- AA808690097 -at- feric -dot- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca>,
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca wrote:

> Jeff Slaton has spammed us again, but I've got an idea that
might just
> fix his wagon. Seems to me some of you folks are using online
> legal precedent too!
[snip]
> --Geoff Hart @8^{)}
> geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

> Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of
> our reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.

Geoff -
May I refer you to your previous post, about being on-topic?
THIS IS OFF TOPIC! Spamming is best taken care of by posting the
offending information in news.admin.net-abuse.announce
I monitor that group, and they are well aware of Mr. slaton and his
activities.

Callie

e-mail Callie -at- writepage -dot- com
The Write Page for genre fiction