crazy problems with Word 5.1

Subject: crazy problems with Word 5.1
From: jg <jg2525 -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 00:26:15 -0800

I am looking at 2 documents, both using inches as the measurement, and a
column 4.75 inches in one document is larger than a column 5 inches in
another document. I don't get it.

Frequently have problems where I save a document with one set of margins
and tabs and open it to find some tabs have moved.

am I nuts/ is my computer nuts.

any help would be gratefully appreciated.

janis

JG Fine Art Photography
http://www.sirius.com/~jg2525/jgdir/