Re: Mac or IBM?

Subject: Re: Mac or IBM?
From: John McGhie <jmcghie -at- WORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 16:04:15 GMT

"Prof. James Lenze (810) 204-3658 Technical Communication
Program" <LENZE -at- ltu -dot- edu> wrote:

>The administration at my university believes that the Macintosh platform is
>not used in professional environments. I'm trying to convince them that the
>Macintosh is widely used by technical communicators.

Sorry, I cannot think of ANY technical writing shops in Australia that
use MacIntosh. None.

There's gotta be one somewhere!

Everyone in my shop is on PC/Windows/MS-Word. The shop before that
was also PC/Windows/MS-Word. The shop before that was Xerox
Viewpoint, SunOS/FrameBuilder, PC/Windows/MS-Word.