Dick Dimock's email address?

Subject: Dick Dimock's email address?
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:08:31 PDT

Somebody call me?

Hmm. Maybe just the wind....

No, there it is again!

My email address is:

Dang! had it around here last month!

Rummaging.

This will do it. I was looking for the shorter one, but this
longer one is probably less susceptible to server swaps and
earthquakes and ReOrgs:

Richard -dot- Dimock -at- ElSegundoCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM

Looking forward to reading you, Mike! How's trix at UNISYS?

Dick Dimock Artfully Senior TW gainfully employed by

AT&T GIS in beautiful, sunny

El Segundo, CA Where rumors of my departure have
been greatly exaggerated, triggered
by my home Inet access request.