Re: Brochures

Subject: Re: Brochures
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 07:51:26 -0400

Raymond Chenier wrote:
>I'm developing brochures (general info, types of membership,
>recruitment) for a new organization in my area. Is there
>instructional material out there covering these type of documents?

Here are two books I've found helpful. I'm not sure whether they are still
in print, but you can certainly get them through interlibrary loan.

(1) The Complete Guide to Creating Successful Brochures
Karen Gedney & Patrick Fultz
Asher-Gallant Press
(c) 1988 CaddyLak Systems
ISBN 0-87280-109-8

(2) Create the Perfect Sales Piece
Robert W. Bly
Wiley Press
(c) 1985 John Wiley & Sons
ISBN 0-471-82525-5

Hope this helps.

/| Kat Nagel
\'o.O' MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
=(___)= LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
U LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com