Job Opening in MD (correction)

Subject: Job Opening in MD (correction)
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:57:04 EST

For those of you who plan to apply for the job in Maryland, please be advised
that the street mentioned is really *Quince* Orchard Blvd. (I have relatives
who live near Quince Orchard Blvd. and have driven on this street many times.)

I thought somebody might think, "Quicne? Well, what the heck. It's weird, but
I've seen weirder," and blithely address an envelope to the wrong address. You
never know when an employer might hold your misspelling against you. It
wouldn't be fair to do so, but (news flash) life isn't always fair.

Good luck, applicants!

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com